• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello! There was something wrong with my phone now which is Sensation XE and has the latest software. I've been using it for a year now and didnt get any problems til recently. Applications have to be forced close, just randomly stopped working, battery got drain even if i never use it, i deleted most of my applications, music and photos and i never installed a new application coz of the pop up msg that mem is full. What i did was erase all the data on the phone (factory data reset) so its back to its original state. When i turned it on again, all the widgets are gone and evrytime i go to the home screen, there's this white screen with htc logo that appears and just kind of loading for secondsss.

Please tell me what can i do? Is it possible to retrieve all the widgets and how about that white screen??

Thank you so much.

If you've done a full factory reset then all settings will have reverted to the original ones, and all third party apps will have been uninstalled. If you are looking for stock HTC widgets just add them to your home screen from the list, or if you had custom ones then just re-download them from the google play store.

The white loading screen with htc is just the default HTC sense launcher re-loading, it's notorious for crashing and re-loading with that white screen. You could try to get around it by using a 3rd party launcher like Apex, Nova or Go Launcher, this replaces your home screen layout with one that has a bit more customisation (icon & grid size, scroll style, widget size, folder design etc).

Reactions: portiamadizen
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones