• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Can someone please help me I'm getting so frustrated. My tablet refuses to let me download anything, it says that there is not enough memory which is impossible because there is nothing on it. I reset my tablet to factory settings so there should be more than enough room and I can't use Google play because it just refuses to work. Does anyone have any suggestions. Oh yeah and the only thing that I can get to work is the soc. Mall app but when I try to download something that's when it tells me there isn't enough space. I dont know if this makes any sense I'm just super frustrated. Thanks

It has more than enough room I already checked that out. I had been downloading apps before I had to reset it to factory settings and now it won't let me even download the smallest things I don't understand. It had been downloading things and working fine until Google play decided to stop working now the only appstore I can use is soc.mall app. My tablet is an icraig cmp756.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones