• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit sgh-t599n and just recently it crashes and resets the phone. what exactly is the problem?

Dude you gotta give more information than that... Are you rooted? Running a custom rom? Did you modify the system in anyway? Also what do you mean by reset? Does it clear all the data on the phone or do you mean it reboots?

Upvote 0
no root no rom. and by reset I mean it turns off then turns back on. not mUch I can say..

Did you drop it? Any water damage? You could always try a factory reset. It only erases all apps installed from the play store and data but it could be a problem with an app you have installed so that would fix it. If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell you.

Upvote 0
no root no rom. and by reset I mean it turns off then turns back on. not mUch I can say..

No root, No rom means warranty is still valid if you bought it. If anything you can always take it back to metro and get a new phone. Note that you may have to pay the $30 for a new phone, take it to a corporate store not a retail store, they'll just tell you to go online and do it but the corporate store will give you a new phone for $30 if they cant fix the problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones