• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I challenge you good sir. If I am correct that is the recently used app list not a task manager. Got to task manager Try using 5 different apps. Then close them with the task M. use another app to be sure there off. but you will still find then in the resent app list.;)

Cheers

Never said it was a task manager.
but if you remove the app (slide it to the side) the app will close

Reactions: 20GT
Upvote 0
Here's what it looks like when done correctly:
uploadfromtaptalk1359492230168.jpg

Upvote 0
This is a bit off topic.
Short version:
If you switch to Metro PCS and want to port a phone DO NOT open an on-line account until after you are finished.

Long version.
I signed up on-line and set up auto billing, then ported a number. This removed auto billing and apparently deactivated that account.
I had to sign up again with a new user name and another email account.
It would not allow my original or my Gmail account as they were "in use" I spent about 30 minutes with two separate people and both of them put me on hold before telling me they could not disable the original or allow my normal email with the new.

What a pain.

Reactions: HunnieBunnie
Upvote 0
Is there a hot key to switch around your home screens? I think I hit it a while back, but it was an accident and I don't know what I hit. The Indulge made it easy to switch home screens around.

If I'm understanding you correctly that all depends on your launcher.
I personally have nova prime and have all those options disabled

What launcher do you have?

Upvote 0
Is there a hot key to switch around your home screens? I think I hit it a while back, but it was an accident and I don't know what I hit. The Indulge made it easy to switch home screens around.

Maybe you mean to see all your home screens at the same time? If so, just use two fingers and zoom out.

If I'm understanding you correctly that all depends on your launcher.
I personally have nova prime and have all those options disabled

What launcher do you have?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones