Helppppp just bought htc desireSupport

Last Updated:

1. bubblejasmine

bubblejasmine Member This Topic's Starter

help needed. i just bought a htc desire about a week ago and the service was good and now it keeps cutting phonecalls off and then comes on but the service is good here and also internet cuts then comes on . is there any one else that has this problem what can i do???

Advertisement
  2. Shieldfire

Shieldfire Active Member

Doesn't that quite depend on where "here" and "home" is? And what provider you have?

3. Nessiehunters

Nessiehunters Member

What Network are you with?, I had the same problem last weekend with Three, I waited a couple of days and then called them, next day service was back again, and Three called me to apologise for the service fault, and gave me half price line rental for my trouble.:).

bubblejasmine likes this.
  4. bubblejasmine

shepparton vic australia and telstra which is very good here. it keeps cutting out when im on a phonecall.

5. LECTER

LECTER Well-Known Member

Have you tried calling them?

6. bubblejasmine

yeap i did. and the operator said it loks fine from her end and she said it seems fine when i called her and i told her i rang my brother 15 mins before and it cut out and i said its been doin it in the last couple days. she said i hope i helped with your problem and hanged up. grrrrr she didnt help at all.lol.