Hercules, where are tho?General

Last Updated:

1. khaddem

khaddem Active Member

I can't wait for next week to really have a better pick of this phone and read all the specs and features reviews from attendees. Samsung Hercules vs HTC ruby/Amaze 4G... i wonder why 4.5 inch screen?

Advertisement
  2. Boondoc

Boondoc Well-Known Member

here it is... confirmed with NFC

Attached Files:

3. duc916

duc916 Well-Known Member

and for the T-Mobile haters... just like the SGS1, T-Mobile = FIRST. :p
  4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

5. Vinter

Vinter Well-Known Member

Where that info coming from? Didn't leaked documents from tmonews say that it was going to be dropping at the end of October?
  6. Mohammad_Adib

Mohammad_Adib Well-Known Member

I've got a Samsung Infuse and ill tell you right now it is so huge that it's a phone in it's own class. I am very fond of huge screens and slim phones and perfect rectangles. The infuse has round corners which i wish were gone but i hope the hercules will pack a larger punch then my UNDERPOWERED infuse which seems like was put together a decade ago...with only 429mb RAM what a shame samsung...hopefully hercules will at least have dual core and 1+ gb RAM i would trade any day :D.

Look at this: the concept of gs2 b4 release: http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Samsung-Galaxy-S2-i9200.jpg

if hercules was that and had 4.5 inch display i would fall head over heels on it
  7. Cramill

Cramill Well-Known Member

Sorry, looks like it will have rounded edges. (See picture above.) On the 30th of Aug, I got an email from Samsung Announcing that the Galaxy II will be on T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint - and the email has a very similar picture to the one posted above.

Now, will it be called Hercules or will it be called GSII?

PS the email has a link to here: http://www.samsung.com/us/article/explore-the-galaxy-s-ii/ (I think its funny how AT&T and Sprint have links to products, but T-Mobile doesn't)

edit: now they do have a link for T-Mobile. (Shown in next post.)
  8. Cramill

9. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

Well Sprint is selling it off contract for $499 I wonder if T mobile will do the same.

The actual U.S. user reviews coming in are all very positive, I may need to blow off the nexus and just go with the HERCULES.
  10. Boondoc

Boondoc Well-Known Member

i bet there's egg on your face right now
  11. vikingjunior

vikingjunior Well-Known Member

I'm curious how the Qualcomm is going to stack up against the Exynos. Reports say the Qualcomm should have better battery life and quicker data speeds.
  12. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

13. Cramill

So it will be called the Galaxy S II, not Hercules then huh?