Here, I don't need them.Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Hardcorp

Hardcorp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share with two very special people in your life. Anyone will love receiving a ZAGG.com discount code, from friends to family to coworkers and all the people in between (you could even keep them for yourself or share them on Facebook and Twitter - we promise not to tell).
    These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!
    iadzwpps
    iadzw1pw
    This is a limited time offer so please check out ZAGG.com before it expires on June 20th, 2010 at Midnight MDT (GMT -0600).

Advertisement
  2. cnote678

cnote678 Member

Too bad nobody wants Zagg because they feel like saran wrap and turn yellow.

3. Roman G.

Roman G. No-Posting Probation

Sorry but I would rather have saran wrap on my phone than a Zagg:D

4. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member

I don't understand the Zagg haters. Loved it as a full case on my iPhone and love it as my screen protector on my EVO.

5. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

sorry to say but I had zagg on my pre and at first it was great but once it got real dirty it was a nightmare. It also looked like crap and felt real rough. I always craved oranges because of the orange peel effect. My personal opinion

I am sure there are some zagg lover on here though.

6. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

My zagg is great. Nice and smooth. Zagg is great on glass screen not so much on plastic. I had it on my instinct for a year and a half. No problems with dirt or turning yellow. I am an automechanic and use it with greasy dirty fingers all the time. It is very sticky on plastic screens tho.