Here is the link to asurion covering insurance for the nexus one

Last Updated:

1. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

T-Mobile Program Information

here is the insurance site. look at the select manufacturer button, pull it down, hit google, and then it list the nexus one. as for the bundle questions everyone is having asurion is the company that handles the insurance for 4.79 per month. tmobile is dealing with the warranty claims. for the 1.99 per month....or the php bundle (insurance and warranty) for 5.99. and yes tmobile is dealing with the warranty side, no matter what anyone tells you. there has been several inside memos throughout tmobile, from customer service to the dealers, saying that they are honoring warranty claims for the nexus. they already come with a year manufacturer's warranty and you will have to use that first. this is how most extended warranty company's work.

T-Mobile Program Information

Advertisement
  2. nccruz

nccruz Member

does anybody know??? I just talked to Tmobile and was told that you can only get the insurance if you bought the phone outright at $4.79 a month.... no warranty or bundle.

3. benjamin_

benjamin_ Active Member

I called T-Mobile yesterday and was told I could add it to my subsidized phone for $4.79/mo.

4. JSchu22

JSchu22 Well-Known Member Contributor

So to clarify- if I had the bundle on a T-Mobile phone previously and then bought the Nexus One outright, I'm good. Right?

5. benjamin_

benjamin_ Active Member

Can't say. I just switched over from Sprint.

6. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member

I believe so. As long as you have PHP at the time of buying N1 or adding it within 14 days of buying N1... you are good.

7. markouk

markouk Well-Known Member

You do know that most home insurances cover mobile phones don't you? Usually anything under