Here's a notification app for missed calls & texts!! (It's not NoLed)

Last Updated:

1. Benn514

Benn514 Member This Topic's Starter

I came across this in the marketplace. It basically lights up your screen on and off when you have a missed call or text. You have to option to set the frequency your screen flashes to notify you (every 5, 10 seconds, etc) and for how long this goes on (1 hour, 2 hours, etc)

Gonna try it out. Not sure if it's a battery drainer or not, just trying it out myself.

Here you go:

FlashNotify - Cyrket

Advertisement
  2. jree

jree Well-Known Member

definitley gonna be battery drainer if its lighting up the whole screen. I don't understand why its so important to have a notification light. I guess its a nervous tick bc I check my phone constantly

3. masterotaku

masterotaku Active Member

I carry mine in a magnetic flap horizontal holster at work so I can't even see the screen. I just....remember that my phone buzzed and...answer when I can!?!??!?!?

I don't get it..lol

4. saamlee92

saamlee92 Well-Known Member

and is there any app like this but that turns on the bottom buttons? It would be cool

5. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

I think the problem is that those buttons are not controlled by the Android kernel. You might need to root your phone.

6. soundoftheground

soundoftheground Member

7. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

I would go for something like this if instead of lighting up the screen, it would vibrate.

8. ariella19

ariella19 Member

I used to love the led light on my blackberry because I didn't carry my phone with me at all times when I was at home and if I missed a call or text I would notice it better with it because otherwise I would forget to check my phone.

9. jkcheng122

jkcheng122 Well-Known Member

As in you want the phone to continuously vibrate until you clear the notifications? That's bad b/c it can sometimes rock itself off a desk or table if not stopped in time. If you just want it to vibrate for a bit when the notifications come in, Notifications in the settings of each app can change that.

10. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Im going to stick with NoLED