• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Here's a waterproof setup

Zolo185

Android Enthusiast
Jul 16, 2012
Miami,Fl
Here is just something that i thought you guys out there might have been looking for and have needed this for awhile.(i know i did)

Amazon.com: Wisedeal Portable External Mobile Battery Wireless Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 High Efficiency Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories
Amazon.com: iOttie New Waterproof Skin Case Pouch for Galaxy S3 Reusable Multi Purpose Protective Skin for Underwater Activity, Fishing, Ski, Snowboarding, Sand-Proof, Dustproof, Bath Tub: Cell Phones & Accessories
waterproof phone set up
The only thing u cant do is charge with a cable or use the headphone jack. But to charge there is a wireless charging cover and pad , also u can just use a bluetooth earphones for music and to sync with your computer and transfer files i just use dropbox or wireless kies

Reactions: funkylogik
This is pretty cool for a situation where there's a high likelihood of getting the phone wet. Can keep sand off it, too, muck, etc .... Apparently can still use a case.

There are videos on Youtube showing this thing in use. Pretty cool. Here's one [SIZE=+1]Water Proof Ca[SIZE=+1]se[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I also saw that video and that what made me want to have my phone waterproof. But I wanted it to be protected all the time . It still fits in my OtterBox defender and I have the wireless charging back on it so I don't have to take the skin off and again like I said in the first post I'm using Bluetooth earphones for music and such

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones