• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Heres how to get music on a Sony Ericsson Xperia x10

I could NOT get music on mine, i tried forever and ever multiple attempts
but heres how.

~ Download your music, the best way to do this is by using MP3 Rocket
~ Select all your files by holding down shift and clicking, when they are all selected hit Ctrl + C to copy, or right click and copy.
~ Plug in your Sony Ericsson and mount it
~ Go to Start menu > My computer > And you'll either see "Removable Drive (G:)" or "Phone Card (G:)"
~ Click that, and find the folder that says music, double click it, and if there are more named files there just keep double clicking until you come to an empty folder.
~ Hit Ctrl + V and then all of your files will start copying to that folder.
~ When they are all there, disconnect and they will be on your phone!

Easiest way :)

If it's things like that then it's to be hoped not imo, what next, easiest way to install and app, then proceed to tell us how to use the Market. :rolleyes:

And some users NEED that kind of help!!!

If you don't like it there is no need to bash on the guy or make him feel like garbage though. That's not why AF is here.

AF will continue to allow such posts and threads because they ARE helpful to others. Remember, that when playing in someone else's playground you have to play by their rules. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones