Here's my plan for tomorrow

Last Updated:

1. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I plan to tell the BB guy to activate the epic with my upgrade, but not to do anything else with it . Do not do OTA update, no transferring of contacts, not even to tell me how to turn on the phone. I want the pleasure of doing all that and discovering the rest myself.

How about you?

Advertisement
  2. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

LOL... I probably won't get this phone for another month or 2. I'll be happy when I see a package in the mail with my name on it though

3. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

there is a ota update?i will prob tell him just to activate it and i can sync my contacts and all and then leave i gotta wait till 10 or later to get it though.

4. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i got the phone. yeah!!!! but the battery out of the box only lasted the few minutes that i was there. the BB person loved me when i told her i didn't want her to do anything with it for me, no contact transfer, blah, blah, blah, so she gave me the phone and i made sure the 'checking for update' got canceled. i just got to get it plugged in and charged now.

jersey, the ota update is the over-the-air update from sprint/samsung. i didn't want any update until i get a chance to understand what it would entails.