• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Here's my plan for tomorrow

badankles

Android Expert
Jul 19, 2010
USA
I plan to tell the BB guy to activate the epic with my upgrade, but not to do anything else with it . Do not do OTA update, no transferring of contacts, not even to tell me how to turn on the phone. I want the pleasure of doing all that and discovering the rest myself.

How about you?

there is a ota update?i will prob tell him just to activate it and i can sync my contacts and all and then leave i gotta wait till 10 or later to get it though.

i got the phone. yeah!!!! but the battery out of the box only lasted the few minutes that i was there. the BB person loved me when i told her i didn't want her to do anything with it for me, no contact transfer, blah, blah, blah, so she gave me the phone and i made sure the 'checking for update' got canceled. i just got to get it plugged in and charged now.

jersey, the ota update is the over-the-air update from sprint/samsung. i didn't want any update until i get a chance to understand what it would entails.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones