Here's what I'm looking for....need your help!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. The Dorian

The Dorian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I hate to be redundant and ask what's probably been asked many times already, but I've been lurking since I've had my Evo and I can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

What I need is

- A screen protector that feels as close to glass as possible (I HATE the sticky, squishiness of some iPhone screen protectors I've felt)

- A hardcase that adds as little bulk as possible, and is as sleek and "minimalist" as possible. A rubbery outside, with felt on the inside is prefered.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

As far as the screen protectors go, I would recommend Ghost Armor or Phantom Skinz.

3. Zeleran

Zeleran Member

For a case, you might want to check out BLACK Rubberized Hard Case HTC EVO 4G Accessory Sprint - eBay (item 130399270920 end time Jul-09-10 18:36:48 PDT)

There's essentially a whole three page thread talking about this one, and has pictures of it in the red version. They're cheap and seem to do the job great. They don't come with felt inside, but seems like you could easily add it yourself (I'm going to do this when I get mine in).

And as for screen protectors, I would recommend SGP (SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for HTC Evo 4G), though they're currently sold out, this is an excellent screen protector company that shouldn't disappoint you at all.

The Dorian likes this.
  4. SniperDroid

SniperDroid Well-Known Member

Check eBay for the SGP as well, I ordered mine there last night.

The Dorian likes this.
  5. The Dorian

The Dorian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That case looks very nice!

Thanks for the tip. Will probably do the same.

6. SniperDroid

SniperDroid Well-Known Member