Hero and Outlook is a POS

Last Updated:

1. Utahborn

Utahborn New Member This Topic's Starter

I am sick and tired of deleting duplicate entries in contacts and calendar. There is no rhyme or reason. I get some contacts duplicated numerous times. I get duplicate appointments and my new ones refuse to link to the PC. I have tried everthing that two weeks of constant googling can come up with. I am sooooooo GD sorry that I purchased this POS phone and from my point of view the Android system is also a POS.

Next time I am going to finally bite the bullet and get an iPhone.

If anyone has something new please let me know what to do. I have deleted ALL contacts in Google. I have deleted ALL duplicate contacts at least a dozen times. The stupid system still adds, at random, duplicate contacts and tasks. The stupid phone has even linked contacts with no reason or input from me. The calendar has put holidays in numerous dates. Columbus day was in the calendar seven times when I did the last cleanup (I have done 3 seperate cleanups today alone). Independence day was put on both July 4th and 5th. When I deleted it from the 5th it disappeared altogether. I thought my old Palm Treo was bad. It was light years ahead of this phone and the STUPID ANDROID SYSTEM.

Advertisement
  2. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

and this has what exactly to do with rooting? maybe you'd be able to get a better answer if you explain (without being pissed off) exactly what it is that is happening.. you mentioned outlook in your thread title.. yet didn't mention it in your rant.

of course, since you obviously hate android (which is FAR superior to iOS) and really want an iPhone, if you're within your 30 days, return the phone.. go to AT&T and get an iPhone4.. then enjoy all the dropped calls and high monthly bill...

OR.. learn what Android is and how to use it properly, then ask for help and you'll love the phone.

3. Cuso

Cuso Well-Known Member

Are you still within the trial period? Avoid further aggravation and return the phone. Sounds like your done with it...