Hero Bluetooth and Bluetooth Headset

Last Updated:

1. JayCee

JayCee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have my Jabra BT250V Headset paired to my Hero.
    Can anyone tell me...on an incoming call what do I press on the phone to transfer the call to my headset?

Also is there any way the Hero can be set to auto-answer after x no of rings like my previous Wim mob phone and most Nokias do?

Advertisement
  2. Robfactory

Robfactory Well-Known Member

If you have it paired then your Jabra should have a call/accept button. Press that.

3. JayCee

JayCee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, I know I can press the Jabra button but I find it fiddly to use (like most tiny buttons on BT Headsets) while I'm driving and by the time I've found it and pressed it I've lost the call.
    It's a pity the Hero doesn't support the Handsfree profile...I'm coming from an HTC Tytn II using Windows mobile and before that a Nokia 6310...both auto-answered the call after a user-selectable number of rings without having to press a button on the phone or headset and it means the phone can be in your pocket or sitting on the rear parcel shelf or anywhere in the car and you can answer/talk in complete safety.
    The Hero would be perfect for me if it did this...wonder if that will ever be implemented in any future updates?
    I have my sim-free Hero on a 30 day no quibble return guarantee so I'm teetering on the brink of returning it and maybe wait for the HTC HD2 which doesn't use Android unfortunately.