• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero Bluetooth and Bluetooth Headset

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I know I can press the Jabra button but I find it fiddly to use (like most tiny buttons on BT Headsets) while I'm driving and by the time I've found it and pressed it I've lost the call.
It's a pity the Hero doesn't support the Handsfree profile...I'm coming from an HTC Tytn II using Windows mobile and before that a Nokia 6310...both auto-answered the call after a user-selectable number of rings without having to press a button on the phone or headset and it means the phone can be in your pocket or sitting on the rear parcel shelf or anywhere in the car and you can answer/talk in complete safety.
The Hero would be perfect for me if it did this...wonder if that will ever be implemented in any future updates?
I have my sim-free Hero on a 30 day no quibble return guarantee so I'm teetering on the brink of returning it and maybe wait for the HTC HD2 which doesn't use Android unfortunately.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones