Hero deleting texts

Last Updated:

1. mattjones

mattjones Member This Topic's Starter

My Hero show new messages in the notification bar but occasionally when I open a text from the notification area it opens a blank page and deletes it from the messages list. Anyone else experienced anything similar?
    Cheers
    Matt

Advertisement
  2. hoppy1986

hoppy1986 Well-Known Member

no, dont use htc message, use chomp sms, free on market, highly recomended

3. aneels

aneels New Member

I'm having the same problem, it's really annoying. I've got the latest updates of the rooted fireware.
    Did you solve the problem with out flashing?

4. DaffPower

DaffPower New Member

So there are actually other than me who is experiencing the same problem as me.. it annoys me big time. Sometimes it just randomly deletes my messages. And sometimes it tells me that the app has an error (windows style) and that it needs to force the app to close. After that happens it deletes the messages, and occasionally it tells me to enter my pin again. (like what the heck happened here???)

Anyone got an idea what's going on?

5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Never had this, is it a Euro or sprint version?

6. DaffPower

DaffPower New Member

I guess it's the euro version. Not quite sure but I think that's it in my case.

7. DaffPower

DaffPower New Member

Great program btw. love all the customizable settingsthe best sms manager maybe?

8. mbach1972

mbach1972 New Member

Im glad to see this post. I thought I was the only one with that problem. It has happened to me twice and I'm using Handcent. There is clearly a notification (Ive seen and heard it) but when I open the notifications window, nothing. The message itself is also gone. This happened as recently as last night and I am running the most recent firmware update. I have been able to verify that messages were sent to me that I did not receive so I know its not just a false notification bug or anything like that.