HERO...Don't know?

Last Updated:

1. dekky

dekky Member This Topic's Starter

Well hi!:)
    I mean I have this phone for about 1 month from now...
    And I am a little disapointed:::
    Its so unfinished phone but yet so atractive...I love him and hate him.
    Come on the camera sucks on not so low lihgt, there is no bluetooth file sharing, the app manager is not default app and of course there is no radio(Fm, am)....... come on when is that update coming...
    Im starting to regret for buying it... i dont know...
    Please help.!!!!!:confused:

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Have a read of my guide in my sig. The Phone is great, you will love it even more with 2.1 (rumoured to be coming next month)

3. dekky

i have a read and all that...i mean i love him but on some basic function he fails...
    dont you think that the camera just sucks...or where the hell is fm transmiter...

Lol...dekky ...lekky

4. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member

Dekky...

What was your previous device? I came from a basic little two year old Samsung Slider (M520). In those days I was going for compact and small, but now I am going for "Smartness". Times change!

...Back on track. How can you get much better than 5 mega pixels when it comes to a cell phone? I hate to do this, but like many people would do lets compare that to the iPhone: 3 Mega Pixels and no flash. My brother is a rep for AT&T (works in Chicago) and he praised my camera for its ability. If one of your major concerns is a camera, I don't know how much better you can get it (aside from adding a flash) without getting an actual digital camera. The way I see it, a cell phone camera is more for terms of convenience than it is for quality. But then again, I came from a crappy little Samsung slider that had a 1.3 MP camera on it.

I wish I could touch on the Bluetooth file sharing, but I have no use for that feature. Is email something you can't just use as an alternative for that?

I am not sure of the FM/Am radio thing. I mean it would be cool and all, but sounds like it would be a total battery hog. So in that case, just use Pandora! Pandora is a gift from god. App-Search it.

Just my two cents.

5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I believe bluetooth is one of the things the 2.1 update will sort out :)

6. dekky

Hey tnx for tips.
    Ive had a nokia n70 for about 4 years . R.i.p.
    It was a perfect phone back in days.
    I like to think that some things must be on almost every phone...like the bt sharing everyphone has it...why they didnt put it...is it so hard.
    When i bought it...my college asked me to send a picture to his...ok...turned my bt on..and was trying to send for 30min then i fined out its imposible. My friend was laughing ...that i have expensive mobile and cant send via bt.

Then was picturing...daylite..ok its ok...but when it get a just little more darker...i cant see nothing on displey...but its not dark at all.

I cant wait for an update...
    Also i have a question...should i wait to buy a bigger sd card...or should i root my phone now..coz im planing to buy 8gb
    soon.