Hero Firmware thread

Last Updated:

1. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

Well, I asked the question to see what HTC could tell me about a possible update day. I have been hearing "in the next 10 days", "within two weeks" - but I have the official answer here:

Dear valued HTC customer,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Support Center. We are dedicated to providing you with the best quality service and answering all of your questions and concerns.

You recently wrote us about an issue that you have encountered with your Device

All update that we supply is on our website but we only know about updates when they are ready to be uploaded.
    so at this time i cant confirm that an update will be made but when one does it will be posted on the site straight away

if the above steps do not resolve your issue, we invite you to visit the support area on our Web site. Please go to: HTC - Support

Or you can go to: HTC - Touch Phone, PDA Phone, Smartphone, Mobile Computer, select your country and then click on the Support tab.

You can also call our Call Center at: +441279206906 if you have further questions.

Thank you once again for your continued patronage.

Best regards,
    Europe customer support team
    HTC Corp. Global Service Division

Can anyone shed any light on who has spoken to who, and where these two weeks/10 days rumours are coming from?

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

IIRC the timescale came from HTC themselves. The post that alerted the community is at xda-developers here.

/Al

3. harpstar

harpstar Member