• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero for $129.99 good from 10/28-11/2.Lets do Price Match to the people who bought it

Got my $54 and change a few minutes ago. At first they said I didn't buy it during the 28th - 2nd. I then pointed at thier sign and from then on it was no problem. the mng. even thanked me for reminding him of thier price match policy. I still was wanting to look at the Moment when it came out but this sealed the deal. My Hero is here to stay.:D

Upvote 0
Thanks to all who posted. Just grabbed the coupon and took it to BB with my receipt. Five minutes later, $55.00 (I know, horrible taxes here in Illinois) in my pocket. Five more minutes at Best Buy, the $55.00 (plus another $20) was gone :p

You think that's bad. I'm in California, and when I bought it from BB they told me that although the phone was $180 they had to charge me taxes on the regular price of the phone (which added up to nearly 40 bucks). I thought it was bull. So I will get this $50 plus a bit more on the taxes.

Upvote 0
Took the flyer to my local Sprint Store, since I bought from Sprint directly, and asked them if they would give me a credit. The manager was working the door queuing folks up, he took the flyer, wrote down my phone number, said he'd call me when they had it done so I wouldn't have to wait. Less than an hour later I got a call from them and by the time I got home the credit was showing on my account. Couldn't be happier with Sprint right now.

Upvote 0
Mine didn't go quite as smoothly as the others here, the girl I got had to ask three different people how to ring it up, at no point even asked if I was a Rewards Zone member (I only signed up that morning specifically for this), and gave me cash back on what had originally been a credit card transaction (having worked retail before, I know that's a big no-no). To top it off, she ended up subtracting the tax instead from my refund rather than add it, so I only got $48 back. I just decided $5 wasn't worth waiting for her to try and find someone in the store who actually knew how to do a refund, so I left.

Upvote 0
Took the flyer to my local Sprint Store, since I bought from Sprint directly, and asked them if they would give me a credit. The manager was working the door queuing folks up, he took the flyer, wrote down my phone number, said he'd call me when they had it done so I wouldn't have to wait. Less than an hour later I got a call from them and by the time I got home the credit was showing on my account. Couldn't be happier with Sprint right now.

I think that I should try this, I called Sprint and they said that I would have to return the phone and then go buy it from BB. I thought that was the stupidest thing. Owell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones