• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero not syncing with google calander

Redlined600

Lurker
Apr 19, 2010
I'm about to throw this phone out the #@$ing window. It's probably user error, I hope.

The deal is I can make an event in google calender and it will update in my phone but when I make an event on my phone is won't sync with my calander. Before you bash me....I searched and searched and everyone was saying that one has to make sure the setting are set you "your email@gmail.com" not the "my calender". I tired, I can check the box but as soon as I go out of the setting it defaults back to "my calendar". I tired "all calendars" I tired restarting the phone, nothing seems to work. Also when making new events in the phone the only option is "my calendar".

Please help.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*EDIT:
User error.
Calendar Menu>Calendars>check appropriate calendars
Not sure what my problem was but it's working now. Maybe a mod could just delete this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones