Hero Pro (concept/idea)

Last Updated:

1. techobsessive

techobsessive Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I personally, am stuck on the battle of hardware vs software keyboard, and while debating the idea of a HTC hero, with the keyboard of the G1 came to my mind, Now ive tried to Photoshop it, but it looked like a piece of junk and i deleted it. But what would you want to see in this type of phone?

Advertisement
  2. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

I prefer a physical keyboard, but I dont know how good it would look on the Hero. I would prefer the keyboard, rather than the screen, to slide out as the G1 does now.

Its current form is a great looking phone, and I would have to play with it awhile to really decide if I could get by with a soft keyboard. But if the new pics floating around turn out to be the CDMA version heading to Sprint, I'll hold off on getting an Android until they release one that has what I want.

3. techobsessive

techobsessive Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, maybe some what of a redesign, would help. Wasnt there a post on the site that said they were making two versions of the hero, one with and without a keyboard?

4. Edaze55

Edaze55 Well-Known Member

I missed the reply on this, so pardon my tardiness on the reply.

If there was a post about about two versions, one with and one without a keyboard, I didnt see it. We should have options like this available to us.