Hero - remembering passwords??

Last Updated:

1. skeeter

skeeter New Member This Topic's Starter

My Hero will not remember my password for a website and all functions on the phone are enabled. Sprint is telling me that there is an issue with website administrator - any truth to this or does anyone have a fix for this issue??

Help...:mad:

Advertisement
  2. hempwallace

hempwallace Well-Known Member

Open the browser, press the menu key, select More, select Settings, scroll down and check Remember Passwords. Also, if you want the website to be able to keep you Always Logged In, you will need to check Accept Cookies.

3. skeeter

I've done all that and the password will not stay stored for next time I visit the site. Is it possible that the website administrator has to enable something on their end??

4. hempwallace

hempwallace Well-Known Member

Yes, on most forums anyway.

When you log into the forum, there should be a checkbox near your name and password saying something to the effect of "keep me logging in". The wording is different for different forum software. Check that box and, if you also enabled your browser to accept cookies, you should not have to log in with each visit. Some sites won't allow this setting and you will have to rely on your browser to remember it for you.

5. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

the website admin has nothing to do with your app remembering your password.. that is normally a function of the browser....

6. skeeter

I tried the dolphin browser and it did not work either. Any suggestion on what browser to use? I'm open to try anything.