Hero size.

Last Updated:

1. Warrior 3000

Warrior 3000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok so for the past like 2 months or use i have been using an HTC hero gel cover on my hero. i took it off for a few days and WOW, i just noticed how much i can feel that the hero isnt so big in my hand. lol

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Well-Known Member

I had the same, took off the gel cover and it felt so much better that its stayed off :)

3. jim_h

jim_h Well-Known Member

Oh man, you just had to say it. I really didn't want a gel cover on mine, but I'm too scaredy cat to take it off in case I drop the phone and so put up with it. I've just got to the point where I'm sort of used to the size and feel of it (fnar!). But, after reading this thread, I'm sat looking at it and wondering if I can live with the gel cover again.

That'll teach me to read threads here!!! :p

4. _MarkC

_MarkC Well-Known Member

I think phones are a bit like a new car. You spend the first 6 months cleaning and polishing them. You adorn them with mudflaps and mats to stop the carpets getting dirty. You might even put seatcovers on them.

Then, after 6 months, you use them to convey builder's rubble and old newspapers to the tip, and you begin to hear a rattle coming from the dashboard.

Oh yes - one more thing: after a couple of years, you start actively looking to trade them in for a better model and you don't worry about the little dent in the driver's side door...

5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

You should try switching back from a 3000 mAh extended battery to the normal one. It's like having a new phone all over again :p