Hero "slowness" - possibility...

Last Updated:

1. gnarlyDUCK

gnarlyDUCK Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just had a thought:
    For those who experience a slow/lag/sluggish feeling during a text message, phone call, or something dealing with contacts.. do you link your contact to their facebook page?

Could that contribute? Just like when your phone syncs to your mail when using mail applications.

Advertisement
  2. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

I don't use Facebook at all and sometimes get lag typing a text or browsing through contacts.

3. cyberweasel

cyberweasel Member

Yeah, I don't have FB linked either. I think it just depends on what it's been doing, how much is actually still running, etc. I'll have some slow down on occasion, but it's infrequent. I don't use a task killer either and it's usually smooth.

4. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

also if you have a lot of contacts and or texts the phone loades them all up everytime the apps are open so i always keep my sms threads small (deleteing every other day)

5. d12bn

d12bn Well-Known Member

This is the worst thing for me is the lag when dialing from the photo contact widget, not sure what its called but it just sucks. I like it becuase I have my most used contacts with a photo so its fast to select the person you want to call but then you press the pic and wait, its just the worst!!!

Any suggestions to fix this one is my hero

6. flexte

flexte Well-Known Member

i having the same issue i am just going to delete the widget and add separate shortcut for each person i had it that way before and it was slightly faster.

7. chuhsi

chuhsi Well-Known Member

i do the same. i try to avoid using the phone app/widget as much as possible. too slow.

8. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

How do you add seperate shortcuts? I'm assuming your talking about lil 1x1 icons for each contact on the homepage?

9. chuhsi

chuhsi Well-Known Member

yes