Hero - sorted out - now a love story!

Last Updated:

1. nickhirst

nickhirst Member This Topic's Starter

now that my wifi is sorted and n turned off on the dlink router i have to say that this is the best phone iv ever had! and iv had a lot of phones including a 2g a 3g and a 3gs you know what I mean! But never again. Cold turkey is over and now i have my new fix.
    What do you think of your HERO:D

Advertisement
  2. pedro825

pedro825 Member

I absolutely love my G2(Hero). My last phone was a LG Viewty and it was a choice between the iPhone and a Hero and I am glad with the choice I made. I am dont really know much about rooting , custom ROMS and all that stuff but I love how much you can customise this phone and the apps that are available.

Few teething problems I have had to over come but I certainly made the right choice.

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

I love my hero, it might cost Mr my relationship as my gf says I must love it more than her!

4. rioja

rioja Guest

I came from 6 years of BlackBerry. They are pretty solid devices so I didn't have very high hopes about the Hero or Android platform.

After using it however I'm amazed at how much more fun and practical use I get out of the Hero as opposed to the BB!

My BB's where basically paper weights that I'd pick up if an alert sounded. LOL

5. Bout350Racing

Bout350Racing New Member

I've had my Hero for 4 days now and it's a great experience. I'm a former Treo 700 user and for me it worked very well for what I needed. The internet browser got my by and being Windows Mobile-based was great. There is nothing from my Treo that isn't 10X better on the Hero...from the media player to internet browsing to apps and more. It took me a 2 days to get acclimated to everything related to learning a new phone, but now that I've got a solid handle on most things, I have to say this phone is IT! The only issue I'm having is adjusting to the touchscreen keyboard and spending way too much time browsing the market. Aside from that, I have not one complaint. My battery lasts long enough and I don't have the lag concerns/issues others talk about.