Hero starting to frustrate me. Attachments won't download.

Last Updated:

1. Rcecarbldr

Rcecarbldr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I'm sent an attachment either thru the email or thru MMS I can't download it. Sometimes it seems like the attachment downloads with it comes thru MMS because it will say "Downloading" after touching the bubble but when it appears to be done, I can't find it anywhere. I'm using Handcent SMS and stock Email. Any help for this issue?

Advertisement
  2. dodgerbluehero

dodgerbluehero Well-Known Member

the MMS issue is hot here on the forums but there is no fix yet! :( HTC and Sprint are aware of the issue but no offical fix has been announced. there are rumors of an update coming out in April. Not sure if its 2.1 or just a fix of this issue but thats the rumor so far. I had to hard reset my phone and lost all my apps but i heard its just a temporary fix. So far so good but im not sure if it will last. About the attachments in emails i have never had that problem so i can t help you there...sorry

3. Rcecarbldr

Rcecarbldr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I got the attachments to show. I didn't realize you couldn't open them if WiFi was on. I turned it off and now they open. That is with Handcent though. Not sure if the stock client works.