Hero to EVO?

Last Updated:

1. gfp101

gfp101 Member This Topic's Starter

I have been using the HTC Hero for about 3 weeks and have been pretty happy with it. I am considering returning it and upgrading to the EVO. Any suggestions? Is it worth the extra $10.00 per month?

Advertisement
  2. dgaf98

dgaf98 Well-Known Member

i had used my hero for 27 days and returned it and bought the evo, and havn't looked back. the evo kicks the hero in the butt. i love my evo! and im paying the extra 10 bucks in phx where we dont even have 4g yet

gfp101 likes this.
  3. SkunkApe

SkunkApe Well-Known Member

had the hero for probably 5-6 months, then went to the evo. best choice ever. You will not be disappointed. i would never go back to the hero after using this phone.

specs alone blow it out of the water. There is just so much more you can do with the EVO.

yes...the EVO is quite a bit bigger than the hero, but that didnt bother me at all.

gfp101 likes this.
  4. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

I too had Hero for a few weeks. Night & Day difference. Evo just so much better in Every way.

I got in trouble for posting this before but will risk doing it again.... I would even be willing to pay $25 more a month for the Evo. That much better.

gfp101 likes this.