• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hero to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiman

Aug 5, 2009
Have just replaced my Hero with the iPhone and I just wanted to do a last post with my thoughts as I know that dome people come here to get opinions before taking the plunge with one handset or the other.
For myself it is a complete no-brainer,I have used the Hero for about 3 months and moving over to the iPhone was a revelation,basicaly everything works straight out of the box,no having to download extra apps to text,email etc.The music player sounds amazing compared to the Hero, the UI is a dream,intuitive
and responsive,even the lower spec camera takes vastly superior pictures and video.
I certainly don't find it problematic not being able to run multiple apps.
The app store is well presented and easy to use.
I really regret getting the Hero now,it presented more problems than pleasure and more significantly could not even fulfill a simple function such as delivering a text message to me without installing the 3rd party app SMS to mailbox.
In my opinion the Hero is badly designed and rushed out,do yourself a favour and get the iPhone instead.

In my opinion the Hero is badly designed and rushed out,do yourself a favour and get the iPhone instead.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course. This being part of Android Forums however many other users would beg to differ with it, so I do hope that this wasn't posted merely as flamebait.....

Whatever, enjoy your new phone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones