I got it dried out and back together.... BUT..... When I plug it in to a USB Port... The Orange LED lights up.. Ok.. good so far... When I power it up... on USB or Battery.... The LCD turns on, and short vibrate occurs.... ... The LCD remains on for ~4 seconds (Displaying HTC) then it turns off... for about 4 seconds..... then on for 4 secs, and off for 4 secs... It seems like it will do this forever if I allow it.... only way to stop it is to remove the battery.... Now What!?!? Any ideas? At least parts of it work.. if I have to buy parts.. maybe I can not go broke replacing this 2 week old phone!!