Hero vs Moment post 2.1

Last Updated:

1. jerry56

jerry56 New Member This Topic's Starter

So after both of these phones have recieved what may be their final official software update which one comes on top now? I ask because i dont want the EVO but i do want one of these phones.

Advertisement
  2. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Well, you might get a slightly biased opinion with positive results going towards the Sprint HTC Hero in this sub-forum. I mean, that would be par for the course in a Sprint HTC Hero sub-forum. :)

I was never really interested in the Samsung Moment. I preferred a virtual keyboard to a physical one.

3. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

pretty much the same as with 1.5 in my opinion. The Moment still locks you out every once in awhile, and the Hero still has that occasional lag (especially when sending a call)

4. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

It depends on if you want Vanilla Android, or Sense Android. With the Hero you get Sense which has 7 home screens and lot's of widgets designed for it. With the Moment you get Vanilla which has 3 home screens I believe, and only the Vanilla widgets, which are lacking on the Sense ones if you ask me. Those and the virtual vs hardware KB are the biggest differences.