• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Herofall [Game] Chinese mobile game (collecting opinions)

Dear Everyone,

I work for a Shanghai mobile game company (called Artme). We are currently working on a new game, to be released in early 2015.

The game (Herofall) is being developed by Chinese people but it is intended for Western gamers. I am myself French but not really a professional gamer. Therefore I am trying to get advice from Wester gamers.

Herofall: Warlords of Skyland is a mix between strategy and ARPG games. It is based on a famous Chinese legend: The Monkey King. Each player has a Skyland (floating realm) with creatures working on it, the ultimate goal being to invade and defeat all other players in order to become the Legendary Warrior. For this purpose you can get up to three heroes.

Below are our three heroes, that's for them I need advice:

Hu King (Celestial Tiger)
upload_2014-12-8_11-52-53.png

Siang Liu (Snake woman)
upload_2014-12-8_11-53-19.png

Chung-Erh (Wizard)
upload_2014-12-8_11-53-27.png

Could you please tell me what you think about them (facial expression, outfit, equipment, name...)?

Thank you very much for your help!
Marine

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones