• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hertz Audio Recorder (or other)?

patilj

Jan 14, 2010
Has anyone got this app working on their LG Eve? I don't have mine in front of me, but I was getting some kind of error, or something missing file or component. I'll followup on this message when I see it again with the specifics.

That said, are there any good audio recording programs for the LG Eve that folks have gotten to work? When I say audio, I mean high quality, and not just voice quality. On my old HTC Mogul in Windows Mobile I have an awesome program called Resco that does a great job at this. Resco Audio Recorder| Overview

:-( I found out that on the LG Eve that high quality recording is not supported using Livo Recorder Pro. Maybe it's a hardware limitation? It tells me that it's not supported on this device, so I still record with poor quality. Has anyone who's upgrade their Android OS on the LG Eve noticed the same thing too? I haven't upgrade yet.

Upvote 0
What setting are you trying to change when you get the message? Some Android phones will not let you record in Stereo mode (presumably because they only have a single mic and would only be wasting file space). If you continue to get an error, you should contact Livo support through the Market link or the Livo website.

Upvote 0
In the main menu I click on settings. Every setting is whatever is default. The only thing I changed is "Sample Rate (WAV only)" to this value "44100 Hz", even half that value, or a quarter of that value. It doesn't matter. It tells me "Setting Not Supported - The requested recording option is not supported on this device". Please note that it's already in MONO mode, so stereo doesn't explain it.

What setting are you trying to change when you get the message? Some Android phones will not let you record in Stereo mode (presumably because they only have a single mic and would only be wasting file space). If you continue to get an error, you should contact Livo support through the Market link or the Livo website.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones