• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Well I'm already tired of motoblur and I can't wait til custom roms come out for the droid 2 :) trying to learn as much as possible about the operating system, any recomendations besides xda for other sites to learn the ins and outs of the OS or do you guys just recomend poking around? I'm not doing root quite yet until I learn more about the system, but I am interested in the idea.

Upvote 0
Well I'm already tired of motoblur and I can't wait til custom roms come out for the droid 2 :) trying to learn as much as possible about the operating system, any recomendations besides xda for other sites to learn the ins and outs of the OS or do you guys just recomend poking around? I'm not doing root quite yet until I learn more about the system, but I am interested in the idea.

Xda got a lot of good info. I would suggest lurking here as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones