• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey All!

Lynnie

Lurker
Feb 27, 2010
I'm happy 2 become one of you. I'm extremely pleased that there is a forum like this for androids. I just had a question about why I can't see video from a website on my Droid and instead of the answer, I got this link. I think I'll find my question here & am very glad I found you. I'll try 2 be as helpful as it sounds like most of u r! Thx again. xoxoxo Ciao! Lynnie

I'm happy 2 become one of you. I'm extremely pleased that there is a forum like this for androids. I just had a question about why I can't see video from a website on my Droid and instead of the answer, I got this link. I think I'll find my question here & am very glad I found you. I'll try 2 be as helpful as it sounds like most of u r! Thx again. xoxoxo Ciao! Lynnie
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones