• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to Android Forums jjjjeremy. I would give you a link but I'm not certain which Commando you have purchased. Congrats by the way! Be certain you are in the correct Commando area for your phone before you gather root information and files. They are quite device specific. Good luck with your rooting and thanks for using these forums for your information and support.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums jjjjeremy. I would give you a link but I'm not certain which Commando you have purchased. Congrats by the way! Be certain you are in the correct Commando area for your phone before you gather root information and files. They are quite device specific. Good luck with your rooting and thanks for using these forums for your information and support.

Thanks for the reply. I have the 1st Gen 3g Commando. From what I understand there may be sub models or different build configurations, so I'll see when I get it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones