• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey errbody.

JWimb

Lurker
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
Hi guys and gals, Jordan here and I'm new to the boards.

I'm excited to be here and learn some new things about the Android platform. I've been a long-time Blackberry user and have dabbled a little bit here and there with the HTC Hero. Loved it at the time, but had to give it up for work reasons. I hope to get the Evo as soon as it comes out and bask in all its glory.

I'm a tech lover, a musician, and a friend. Looking forward to more!

Cheers!

I'm excited to be here and learn some new things about the Android platform. I've been a long-time Blackberry user and have dabbled a little bit here and there with the HTC Hero. Loved it at the time, but had to give it up for work reasons. I hope to get the Evo as soon as it comes out and bask in all its glory.

Cheers!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

Cheers!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones