• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey, everyone!

Corky

Mar 2, 2010
Well, I'm clicking on the "DON'T LURK!" button, and I figured I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking on the forums lately, with all of hubbub about Verizon's soon-to-be newest offerings, and I figured I might as well join up! Right now, I don't have an Android device, but plan to at the end of the month or in April.

A little about me: I'm a 20-year-old student at Virginia Tech, studying wood science, and I have a love of all things tech. I read Engadget constantly, and try to stay on top of everything -- sometimes it's tough, but I like to think I have a pretty good general knowledge of the industry. I joined to forums to voice opinions on software, Android updates, etc., and I'm excited to learn more about this amazing platform!

Cheers!

Well, I'm clicking on the "DON'T LURK!" button, and I figured I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking on the forums lately, with all of hubbub about Verizon's soon-to-be newest offerings, and I figured I might as well join up! Right now, I don't have an Android device, but plan to at the end of the month or in April.

A little about me: I'm a 20-year-old student at Virginia Tech, studying wood science, and I have a love of all things tech. I read Engadget constantly, and try to stay on top of everything -- sometimes it's tough, but I like to think I have a pretty good general knowledge of the industry. I joined to forums to voice opinions on software, Android updates, etc., and I'm excited to learn more about this amazing platform!

Cheers!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones