Hey Guys Droidedup.com is here

Last Updated:

1. DroidedUp.com

DroidedUp.com Banned This Topic's Starter

Hi all Im Droidedup.com and this is my first time posting on this forum but I will say that I am a long time reader and love the content on this site. I am a school teacher in New Jersey and recently as few teachers and my self (all android supporters) decided to work on a web site in with our free time.

The reason we started the site is because we enjoy reading so many of the android news sites out now (phandroid.com, android guys, androidcentral, androidandme, and so many others) and wanted to give it a shot we are in no way trying to compete with these sites we just wanted something to do together in our free time so we would love for everyone to check out the site if you every get any free time (we have been working on it for 2 weeks 2/28/10) once again the sites address is DroidedUP

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and to stop by the site please feel free to leave comments and help with the site in any way you can we are trying to make the site for the fan and by the fans.

Advertisement
  2. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

It's actually a nice looking website actually. I like how you actually have all those categories set up, because with alot of sites its just all the news in one which kind of sucks.

Just make sure to add some nexus one news though because that's what I own. Make it more of a 2.0+ website maybe? Just a thought ;)

Cheers!

3. DroidedUp.com

DroidedUp.com Banned This Topic's Starter

Awesome thank you so much for taking a look, what should I do to make it more 2.0 I would love to know so I can get right to it

Thanks again for taking the time

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

5. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)