• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey guys

S

SoFLO

My contract with T-Mobile is up in April of 2010 and I will be switching to Sprint on a family plan. I'm currently using a messaging dumbphone which was the replacement for my broken T-Mobile Dash. It's a tossup between Blackberry and an Android device at this point so I'll wait and see what develops in the months to come. I'm a college student needing a phone that's solid in terms of messaging and email which attracts me to BlackBerry but I also like multimedia features, browsing, and social networking which attracts me to Android. What may be a big factor in my choice is that my school email that I use is through what seems like a custom online Gmail client, so I'm sure the functionality with an Android device would be superb (my other main personal email is a Gmail account anyway). I'm in favor of a physical keyboard so naturally the Samsung Moment is appealing but I'm sure there are going to be more options. The HTC Legend coming out in March could change my keyboard preferences though :D Look forward to posting in the Android community, Happy New Year!

My contract with T-Mobile is up in April of 2010 and I will be switching to Sprint on a family plan. I'm currently using a messaging dumbphone which was the replacement for my broken T-Mobile Dash. It's a tossup between Blackberry and an Android device at this point so I'll wait and see what develops in the months to come. I'm a college student needing a phone that's solid in terms of messaging and email which attracts me to BlackBerry but I also like multimedia features, browsing, and social networking which attracts me to Android. What may be a big factor in my choice is that my school email that I use is through what seems like a custom online Gmail client, so I'm sure the functionality with an Android device would be superb (my other main personal email is a Gmail account anyway). I'm in favor of a physical keyboard so naturally the Samsung Moment is appealing but I'm sure there are going to be more options. The HTC Legend coming out in March could change my keyboard preferences though :D Look forward to posting in the Android community, Happy New Year!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones