• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey guys!

~Cha~

Mar 31, 2010
Puerto Rico
Hello forum world, i'm cha and i'm a new owner of a Samsung moment. It's my first android phone. Upgraded from a Samsung Rant. I'm still learning the ups and downs with my new phone but loving every minute of it. What else can i say? hopefully i'll learn more here and i'll be able to use my phone to its full potential!

Hello forum world, i'm cha and i'm a new owner of a Samsung moment. It's my first android phone. Upgraded from a Samsung Rant. I'm still learning the ups and downs with my new phone but loving every minute of it. What else can i say? hopefully i'll learn more here and i'll be able to use my phone to its full potential!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
hahah i was going to post a introduction again when i remembered i already had! so i just decide to quasi bump this thread by saying hi yet again (since i never posted again after the first time) and thanks for the warm welcome the first time :)

Well updating a bit:
I'm still wielding a samsung moment although im thinking about upgrading to a samsung epic in January and my GF upgraded from a plam pre to a HTC EVO and she isn't regretting it one bit.

So hello fellow forum members (once again!) hopefully this time i'll take out the time to keep up with the forums ^^

Upvote 0
hahah i was going to post a introduction again when i remembered i already had! so i just decide to quasi bump this thread by saying hi yet again (since i never posted again after the first time) and thanks for the warm welcome the first time :)

Well updating a bit:
I'm still wielding a samsung moment although im thinking about upgrading to a samsung epic in January and my GF upgraded from a plam pre to a HTC EVO and she isn't regretting it one bit.

So hello fellow forum members (once again!) hopefully this time i'll take out the time to keep up with the forums ^^

Welcome to the Android Forums... again! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones