Hey I'm a developer for android

Last Updated:

1. projectig

projectig New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys! I am an Android developer and enthusiast.
    I recently got into developing for the Android platform because I am very excited about what Android brings to the table for the world of mobile computing.

Just wondering, are most of you guys also developers for Android, iPhone or just programmers in general as well? Or just users?

Btw, my partner and I founded ProjectIG and just recently we released a Sudoku game for the Android.

Yes... it is "yet another Sudoku game" for the phone. BUT, we think it is the best available in the market so far!

Anyways, hope you'll check it out and support us in the effort to achieve the goal of creating top quality applications for Android phones!

Looking forward to productive discussions on this forum!

Also, feel free to contact me if any of you have an app that you like to see developed for free or just like to chat about android dev, mobile phones, or computing technologies etc.

Also, keep in touch with us at our website www.projectig.com

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the show!

3. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

I'm one of those ageing developers who has had his hand in most things from 8 bit machines to mainframes, but not the G1 yet. I might turn my hand to writing something for the G1 if and when I get the time.

Great to see more and more developers joining this community

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Where would we be without our Devs !!!

5. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Welcome...there is a good mix of users and devs here. I think there are always more users, but the devs that stay involved are certainly well supported.

I encourage you to post throughout the forums as you will add to the quality here.