Hey, I'm James

Last Updated:

1. DriftNismo

DriftNismo New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey,

My name is James. I'm not on Android YET, but I may very well soon be. I've had no previous history with Android (aside from playing with the emulator for a week when it came out :)), but I've had a HTC TyTn II for about a year now. It's a long story, but cut short; I bought it from eBay, it was in terrible condition, I put it in great condition again, got it working with a sim card for 2 weeks and it suddenly stopped.

So at the moment I'm on a Nokia 5800XM, which is now on eBay because I hate Nokias, especially the 5800XM (which I thought was different, but due to not playing with it properly beforehand, is not).

Anyway, my current situation is I'm either going to go for an iPhone 3G and use it on T-Mobile UK, or get a G2 Touch/HTC Hero, and I'm 99% toward the Hero, so I'll soon be on Android.

Anyway, just a quick introduction, if anyone has any input on what decision I should make or anything concerning Android that I should watch out for, I would love to hear it :).

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visists !! :cool:

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! Biggest decision to make at the moment with the handsets that are currently released is whether you want a physical keyboard or not.

4. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Welcome!

5. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Howdy! The next 3 months is going to make it REALLY hard in terms of picking your first Android. As soon as you make up your mind and buy one, 3 others you like even more will be announced!

Ah, the struggles early adopters in the rapidly evolving tech world...