• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey I'm Jeffrey

Yes, I am an Android user, I can't stand Apple but I do recognize them for what they are. I'm an artist/DJ and soon to be an electronic engineer.
Right now I review tech trends and etc. I'm independent, but soon I hope to get a job at Technobuffalo, Engadget or something like that.

I have owned two Android devices, the first (Which I only had for a month) was the Sanyo Zio made by Kyocera. I fell in love with the OS but I wanted something more powerful so I now have the Samsung Vibrant, a Galaxy S phone. I love it and I have it for gaming and entertainment purposes other then calling, web and texting. The Super AMOLED is great, the high end games like HAWX, NOVA, Modern Warfare and Asphalt 5 runs very smooth on it and that makes me happy.

I'm happy to be with fellow Android users, and instead of bickering who's phone is better in the Android community; why don't we just agree that we have an awesome phone because it runs the Android OS!

:'D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones