• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey im new here

m0t0dr0id

Lurker
Jun 16, 2010
Ct
Hey i just got my first android phone the other day and i must say switching from the iphone to the moto droid was one of the best decisions i ever made. I dropped calls on my iphone numerous times a day. Im going to research some more on hacking the droid and hopefully soon enough ill take the risk and root it. Well anyways my names John and im sure ill be very active on the forum

Hey i just got my first android phone the other day and i must say switching from the iphone to the moto droid was one of the best decisions i ever made. I dropped calls on my iphone numerous times a day. Im going to research some more on hacking the droid and hopefully soon enough ill take the risk and root it. Well anyways my names John and im sure ill be very active on the forum

Hello John,

Made the jump from Iphone as did I, its a good change for the better isn't :)

Don't be afraid to root, the community will always support you :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones