Hey, new X10 owner here!

Last Updated:

1. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, finally made the move to join the forums.

Have been here a few times from Google searches and now I have an Xperia X10, finally decided to join. My partner's also just got the HTC Desire so made sense to join :).

Also I've found the answer to everything I've looked for so far here :D.
    I also need a new forum to hang around in.

I've actually ran a few forums of my own but, have sold them off. Still own some websites though and write for a couple others. And the main ones are about Sony products, the other about Sony Ericsson Xperia phones (both my sites) and I also write about the Xperia X1, which has now expanded to all the Xperia range.

Had to send my X10 back for an exchange though as it kept telling me I had no sim in the phone or no service :( and I miss it so much :O.

Anyway, I'm waffling (which is what I'm good at :eek:). So umm, yeah hi, from a long time Sony Ericsson fan and a new Android lover! And an iPhone converter :p. - Sold my iPhone to get the X10 but, ended up getting it on contract and likewise, my partner sold the iPhone for the Desire :).

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!!

3. talkrahul2002

talkrahul2002 New Member

How do you like X10? I heard it is 1.6 android do they have upgraded one?

4. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I'm liking it so far :). Cept mine kept saying no sim inserted so it's been sent back for an exchange and im missing it :eek:, which sounds stupid but I am. I'm hoping they send it out today to I don't have to go the weekend without it.

But yeah, it has Android 1.6 :(. Release for 2.1 has been moved from Q4 to Q3 though and SE are working on getting 2.2 out for Q4 so it's not too bad. And anything 2.1ish I can do using my partner's phone :).