Hey peeps!

Last Updated:

1. E30Nova

E30Nova Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sup all?

Thought it would be a good idea to join since I just got my first Android phone: an HTC Evo 4G. :D

I got the iPhone in 2007 when it first came out and upgraded to the 3GS when that came out. Needless to say, 3 years of the iOS got pretty boring. I actually themed it with an HTC look alike (and now that I have an Android phone, I realize some of the sound effects were actually legit Android sound effects :p), but even that was still boring. Then around a week ago I destroyed the screen (though the phone still works!! :eek:), so I figured it was time to get a new phone.

So that's my story, lol. :)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

3. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you stick around. Sounds like can appreciate a good OS, so I'm sure you'll be a good contributer.

ALthough you'll probably be hanging out in the Evo forum, the Lounge is where the cool Peeps hang out;)

4. E30Nova

E30Nova Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dunno, I think once I figure out most of the tips and tricks to get the most out of my phone I'll mainly stick to the lounge. I'm just a lounge kinda guy. :p

5. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that....:D