Hey Peeps! :)

1. Sassington

Sassington New Member

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I've had my OG Droid for a year and a half and I've never rooted it - yup, that's right. I never wanted to mess with my phone in fear of bricking it, even thought there are oodles of info out there to help those who want to root. With that said, I'm eligible for an upgrade next month so I think I'm ready to take the plunge and dive into rooting .. done some research, found good sources for help if I get in a jam (I've been stalking this forum for quite sometime now lol)... I want to say hi and let you guys know I may need some help in the near future... go easy on the rooting newbie ;)

Oh, and I tried to find this forum in Tapatalk but no luck - am I missing something or is this forum not compatible with Tapatalk?

Thanks! Have a great day! :)

Advertisement
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums, Sass!

As far as the rooting goes, we all started off knowing nothing so don't worry about it. We'll help you at your own speed.

Unfortunately there were security concerns (valid or not) between Tapatalk and the site owners, so it is no longer supported her. There is an app for this forum, if that's the way you'd like to access it. Phandroid - Android app on AppBrain
    Sassington likes this.
  3. Sassington

Sassington New Member

Thanks lunatic!! I've d/l the app and am on it now :)
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android forums! :)