• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

emaN resU

Aug 20, 2010
Arizona
I just got caught up on the shananagins that went down today. I hate to see someone that takes so much pride in helping other people feel down due to malice and childishness!
When I come to this forum I totally expect to see posts from Steven58, it's a given that you will be there to help anyone who needs it.
I have personally benefited from your posts, like I know others have as well.

Steven, you have done nothing to feel bad about! You are what the Android experience is all about. People helping each other. Not for personal gain, but for the benefit of the community. Not for attention, but for the love of the platform.

I hope you can let this go, because you do not deserve to feel bad for any of this!
I wish there was something I could say that would be of help to you.

All that I can do is post my thoughts and the thoughts of others who have already expressed what we as a community feel you mean to us.

Keep doing what you do brother, we would not have it any other way!

These are the words and thoughts you need to focus on right now!

-faber78
"nothing going on here worth losing sleep over bro....no way, no how....just phones....

Dude stop sweating it, your intentions are for the good of the community. This other guy not so much. Big difference.

And really, none of it matters anyway. This is for fun....way bigger things in life then motos crap.....(as you well know)."

-JrzDroid
"Steven, this is not your fault at all. When a j@ck@$$ like nenolod trolls crap like this
it just makes users distrust developers more. Next time something like this happens, no one is gonna have their hopes up."

-"bouchigo
"We still love you man , no worries "

-Jreed2560
"Steven you are not only an asset to us in the x forums but to all of the Android forum community. I've seen you walk people step by step thru rooting , welcoming new members, etc.. you do a fantastic job here . You have nothing to be upset about. EVERYONE got trolled by this guy. You saw something you thought would help out the community and u jumped on it. Not for attention for yourself but for the community. Not your fault that this guy is a Dick. Keep on keepin on my friend."

-Thats

"Don't worry Steven! We still <3 you!

Steven, You sir are so helpful. Don't worry about any of this. You probably helped to not waste peoples time spending more time on this than was needed."

Steven,

The very fact that you felt bad at all and he-who-shall-not-be-named :)D ;)) most certainly does not, makes you the kind of guy I want help guiding our forums like you have done so well for so long.

I can't imagine anyone here, for even a minute, would blame you for trying to help and further the interests of not only these forums, but the Android and Droid X community as a whole.

Props and kudos to you, Steven, and to all of the fine folks that make up our little corner of the Android world.

-Sean

Upvote 0
steven is by far the best asset we have in this community

Thanks, but I think the best asset of the forum is the multi-quote button. ;)

Thanks guys, actually, the weird thing is that I had another nightmare about this last night. I NEVER remember my dreams. In fact, it's been so long that I had a dream that I could remember that I thought I didn't dream anymore!

I had done something really wrong and my father was coming after me with a stick to beat me. He did, but it didn't hurt, for some reason. What I really was afraid of was that he was going to throw me in the dungeon. I don't like dark enclosed spaces, you see. He did and I was terrified. I woke up to find it wasn't true even though it felt so real. Weird.

Upvote 0
that dark dungeon sounds alot like Moto locking our bootloaders...hahaha...had to say it.

I'm gonna throw my thanks in here too b/c without your help Steven, I wouldn't have found my way through all the rooting info as easy as I did with your help. It's people like you and this community at large that make having an android device so much fun. I'm on here pretty much everyday and every thread I go in to there is something useful/helpful from Steven. Keep up the great work! You've helped more people in your sleep than the asshole that trolled us all could ever hope to help. See you around the interwebs.

B

Upvote 0
so much so that I believe he should change his name to "Wingman Steve".

FWIW. I saw on another site where the guys identity was posted fully. I'm not into the whole revenge thing over a phone troll but you can smile a little knowing that some people will probably cause him to change his home number. :)
lol^

ahah ahah, im going to lock you in a coffin and pour dirt all over it, just enough to make you think your buried alive, then record the sounds you make, put it on youtube, then let you out and show you the clip i posted!
dude!....lol....

-------------------
multi quote at work.....:)

Upvote 0
Thanks, but I think the best asset of the forum is the multi-quote button. ;)

Thanks guys, actually, the weird thing is that I had another nightmare about this last night. I NEVER remember my dreams. In fact, it's been so long that I had a dream that I could remember that I thought I didn't dream anymore!

I had done something really wrong and my father was coming after me with a stick to beat me. He did, but it didn't hurt, for some reason. What I really was afraid of was that he was going to throw me in the dungeon. I don't like dark enclosed spaces, you see. He did and I was terrified. I woke up to find it wasn't true even though it felt so real. Weird.
That is weird.

I missed all the shenanigans, but I'm with you guys, Steven58 is a great asset to this board. I appreciate all the help you have given me Steven.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones