• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
you guys are my role models :)

i started out with the samsung galaxy prevail for boost, but have now updated to samsung transform ultra. the prevail is now an mp3 player for my mom.

the instructions that you guys post to preform varioouse things such as root, or flashing a rom are very easy to follow and i want to thank you guys for all your hard work. im currently studying computer software support and information technician and am like a kid in a candy store on this site. pimping out my phone has become a new hobby for me and i want to thank you guys once again for all your hard work and easy to follow directions. someday i hope to be just like all of you :)

There are many many contributers of the useful information you find on these forums.
Now that you are a member of Android Forums, please take the time to click the thanks button at the bottom of the messages that help you along the way. A little direct thanks goes a long ways toward making the contributer feel good about the time spent on the post. Welcome to Android Forums. I hope you continue to enjoy these forums and thanks very much for the kind words.

Reactions: pantherskate89
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones