Hey there.

Last Updated:

1. Tarabukka

Tarabukka New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there, I'm Dan, and I live in the south east of England (most varied weather you'll ever see here).

I'm a web developer mainly, but I enjoy dabbling in other areas. I had previously learnt (and forgotten) Java and I liked the platform, so it makes sense for me to develop for it. I also develop with the .NET framework for desktop apps. I'm not too good at languages without some sort of VM and GC.

I currently own a Sony Ericsson phone - a non-Android one. However, I'm hoping to get a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro, which has Android 1.6, within a month. I own a jailbroken 3rd generation iPod touch.

I enjoy proving Apple fanboys wrong in blog comments, playing my guitar (terribly), playing bass guitar with a half decent sense of rhythm, and studying languages (although I suck at those too :p)

So, hello. I'm ready to enter the world of Android. First task: memorize the colour codes of the Android robot colour - CMYK and RGB hex.

Advertisement
  2. Scooper

Scooper New Member

Well, Welcome and good luck! I hope you make some good programs and/or modifications to existing ones for the Android OS.

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)